Monday, March 1, 2010

Final Assignment This Session - Parkour - Blocking

Here's the blocking stages of my last assignment for Psychology of Body Mechanics. It's based off of Parkour, or Free Running. It's a fascinating and insane sport. I watched a National Geographic Fight Science episode where a guy jumped off a platform over one story high, flipped, landed, rolled and posed all macho for the camera. NUTS!

Anyway, here's the blocking stage. I have some work to do but I think this will easily be the best assignment I've done yet. It's a lot of fun, but I know it's going to be tough. Oh, did I mention it's the hardest thing on the pick list (we're given a list of choices and each has an assigned difficulty)... plus I chose the model with arms and hands because I wanted to do wall hangs. Ugh... I must be a masochist...

Thumbnails of Stewie going on a Parkour adventure

Detailed info about the key poses I wanted to get right.

Flying and Flipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment