Saturday, April 3, 2010

Final Assignment - Finished.... for now.

So, I made it through another class. I'm really stoked about the progress I've made and I can directly attribute that to my mentor, Steve Cady. The dude is just plain awesome. He nitpicked the little stuff, but that's what makes or breaks a great piece (in my opinion). He gave me great suggestions, his classes were seriously informative (using students pieces to show how he would do things, etc) and he was just a really nice guy. OK, enough butt kissing... ANIMATION TIME!

Here's what I handed in for my final assignment. I really like it, but there are a few things I want to go back and polish or just straighten out. Overall, I feel that I really got a better grasp on overlapping actions, smoothing some motions out, etc. Plus, I survived the dreaded Gimbal Lock and walked away, alive!

Stewie, man of few words and many actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment