Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back in to the mix...

It was almost 6 months ago that I took a leave of absence from Animation Mentor.  I admit that I was burnt out and needed a break, but more importantly, my wife and I were proud parents for the second time.  Keegan was born in January and life hasn't been the same since (not to mention super crazy with two kids needing attention!).  Now that he's over 2 months old, it's time I got back to finish AM.

Monday I hit the ground running, whether I'm "in shape" or not!  I'm sure it'll be a struggle to get back in to it the first week or so, but I know it will all turn out for the best.  Only two classes to go!  :D

So, I decided, as much as I'm not perfectly happy with Class 4's work, it needs to be posted to this blog.  I'll have it up within the next day or so because, after tomorrow, the posts will be 100% devoted to the future!  I've also decided to add a little extra to my posts since I've noticed a lot of traffic from all over the world, mostly students looking for AM reference.  I was there too and I wished people would have posted not only what they completed, but any ideas, breakthroughs or insight on their projects.  I'll do my best to give as much info as I can without breaking the AM rules.  Also, feel free to post comments or questions and I'll be more than happy to help with anyone's work.  I love to critique, help out and can even make it a point to visit your AM page.

Thanks for reading!  See you guys in a few days with some more great animation!  :D

- boywundr

No comments:

Post a Comment